Mr Corbyn will raise the minimum wage to £10 ph. I have no idea what it is now, probably about £6? £7?
This will make everyone better off if they are not good earners. By 30% or so.
This will then make the evil bosses earn more, and then everything will go up by 30% or so, and interest rates will rise, and nobody will be able to afford a house (like they can now, oh yes).
Well done him. Twat. If it were that simple, it would have been done. Everyone likes to buy votes.
Here is my method to better yourself, if you work on the minimum wage. Unless you are fairly disabled (which I'm not), I can't see why this won't work. It did for me.
1. Fail most of your O levels or GCSEs.
2. Don't go to university.
3. Try being skint for a bit. And I mean skint. You don't know what skint is.
4. Get fed up with it.
5. Try every fucking thing until you find something you don't mind doing that you seem to be good at.
6. Work like fuck. Do it for next to nothing to get the job.
7. Do what's expected then when you've done that do it again, twice.
8. Spend your evenings learning shit.
9. Spot an opportunity and grasp it by the neck and wring it out until it begs for mercy.
10. Repeat steps 6 to 8.
11. Repeat step 10.
12. Stop moaning.
I hope this helps. Don't argue with it until you've given it a try. No, not couple of weeks, half a fucking lifetime. Then come back to me.
I had the same start as you did. Trust me.