Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Tuesday 3 September 2013

Nokia

I see Nokia have been taken over.

Shame. Nokia made the best phones ever. Unfortunately people wouldn't buy a phone unless it had a GPS, touch screen, accelerometer, stereo speakers, toaster and an app to flash their tits at someone built-in, with the option to play Angry Birds and flatten the batteries in half a day.

So Nokia tried to keep up with pathetic half-baked phones that also did a bit of that. That's why they're fucked.

And now I can't buy a phone which works like a phone, gets a signal anywhere, is virtually waterproof, unbreakable, lasts for ten days on one charge, and goes da-da-da-da da-da-da-da da-da-da-da daaaa so I think it's mine ringing when the pictures is about to start.

You bastards.




No comments: