Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Monday 31 March 2014

Due

Help me out.

Some time ago, I was born. I'm guessing (as it was a while ago) it's because my parents had sex, or something.

I am told that my taxes are due.

DUE.

I have had the shiteist education in the world, from the state, and fuckall else. It seems to me that DUE means that I pull myself together, get up at 5 a.m., go 75 miles at about 90% tax on diesel, earn what I can screw out of someone, and that taxes are DUE.

I have googled "DUE". It says nothing like why I need to pay anything into a huge slushpot so it can go to administration of the NHS, paying for suits to strut about, talking shit, and fund the sort of arsebuckets who get on Jeremy Kyle.

Help me. I'm going postal.

No comments: