Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Thursday 9 June 2016

I think this will do

I despair. I have tried many time to compose a reply to this.

I fear that I am bereft of the right words to describe the abysmal attitude which TalkTalk, at all levels, have foisted upon me.

I cannot sensibly reply to a sentence which contains more than one misused reflexive pronoun, nor indeed a reference to an engineer as an individual. Woe is me.

The "exchange to the master socket" paradigm leaves me, as spake the Bard of Avon, "rampoozling in my own juices, for I am wan," because this very fact was revealed to me on Friday last. It is thus far not only eight and forty hours, but thrice so.

I am reluctant to be available to welcome an "engineer", for I am one. I have forty years experience of being in that poorly employ, in the fields of oil, gas and the nuclear industry, and am possibly, as a designer of electronics, software and firmware in such trade, more qualified than any that you could send.

It is most pleasing to note, however, that if it is "deemed" that my service performing to the acceptable level, as made clear by the two iPhones, Kindle Fire and two Personal Computers thereto attached will give evidence, that you will charge me £65.00. It is reassuring to know that shareholder value is at the forefront of the agenda, and this is surely going to bring in more customers.

May I say, at this point, that if you even THINK about charging for the premature termination of your laughable contract, that you are going to make Mr Cameron and that whole pig thing seem quite sensible.

It is such a shame. You were so helpful last time.

I refrain from mentioning the result of paying peanuts, and any reference to species including, but not exclusive to, primates.

Yours with love

Pengy

No comments: