Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Thursday 2 February 2012

Offensive

I understand an MP has found it offensive that a beer, an ale, has found its way into the House of Commons Bar which goes by the name of "Top Totty".

The tap has a bunny girl on it. Big deal.

The same MP, elected by her constituents, has managed to, at great effort and presumably expenditure of time, remove said beer.

Offensive.

Yup. Here are a few things which I find offensive.


  • The House of Commons has a bar.
  • That bar is subsidised by people who do proper work.
  • An MP has nothing better to do.
  • That Gordon Brown sold off the gold reserves of this once-great country, in which the building-up he had no hand, for ten cents on the dollar.
  • That the government bailed out a couple of banks.
  • That my kids are now up shit creek without a paddle because of the hubris of a handful of the political class.
  • That half of what i might earn is being taken from me at gunpoint to spunk up the wall in any way the political class deem fit.
  • That I am now a European.
I can't be arsed. What I will say is that if the lady in question did not look as they she was catapult-fed from birth she might have chosen to embrace her sexuality, rather than to try to rebel against it.

Louise Mensch has my phone number, and she knows where I live. The MP in question has only to ask, I give Louise my full permission to divulge those details.

I hope she sues me. I hope, from deep within my black heart that she does so.

Please, if you read this folks, I have no idea what the woman's name is. Do pass this on.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A DICKHEAD ..AN ATTENTION SEEKING DICKHEAD !! TWAT