Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Wednesday 11 November 2015

Really

Hi Pengy,

I hope all is well with yourself?

I have just received a fresh new job on my desk for a C++ Programmer/Developer in Leicester.

My client are looking for someone with at least 2 years commercial experience in Software Development and are looking to hire straight away.

ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
·         Minimum of 2 years’ development experience in industry/commercial experience
·         Experience of developing User Interfaces (UI), Apps, etc.
·         Strong knowledge and understanding of C++ (MS Visual studio)
·         Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar degree

DESIRABLE OTHER SKILLS
·         Experience with DirectX and Direct3D (extremely desirable)
·         Android development experience
·         Developing in an Agile environment
·         Development experience with other languages e.g. Java, C#, PHP, HTML5, Delphi, SQL, CSS and JavaScript etc.

If you are at all interested in this position, please do reach out to me by replying to this email or please call me on 01217961888.

If this role isn’t right for you, do you know anyone who may fit it?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,


No comments: