Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Thursday 12 October 2017

Risk

At the risk of upsetting at least everyone, God, and his dog, I feel I must say this.

Please bear with me, or fuck off, I don't honestly care which if your name isn't Julie.

There was a referendum, recentylyish. It was about whether the "people" wanted to stay in the EU. It was brought about because politicians didn't have the bollocks to do anything else, and UKIP (wankers) said if they got in, then they would do it.

David "Pigfucker" Cameron did it, then went balls-out to tell people to vote "NO", which they didn't, because they didn't like him.

They lost. And Brexit happened. And Pigfucker lost his job.

I didn't vote. I never do. I don't like to encourage the wankers.

I don't actually care, I don't value money much, I have enough of it to live on. I don't make money out of money and despise people who do.

Now it's all ratshit, the pound is worth about a pound.

The new Prime Arsehole, Ms May, has had a sodding election, she basically lost.

Now they're having another fucking referendum in case they win. Lose. Whatevs.

Please stop me saddling up the gnus and running amok.

And stop voting. Please do that.

No comments: