Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Tuesday 6 September 2011

Feral

This is why I don't riot and loot.

I shall start by saying why I think I probably should, and why I understand people who do.

I'm a grumpy old git. This is because I was brought up when everything was evil, communists, homosexuals, drugs, everything. We were taught that. And DON'T fucking tell me we weren't, because you probably weren't there, and you have been fed a load of mishistory.

I don't think communists were ever evil, except to capitalists. I don't agree with either. I don't agree with any ist.

I probably used to be a homophobe. And a racist. And a protectionist. But I'm just a grumpy old git, and a lot of people I would call friends are poofs, black, brown, yellow, pink and even FOREIGN.

Some things have changed for the better. Some. In the process of these things changing we seem to have lost freedom of speech and freedom of choice. That annoys the hell out of me.

I often think how nice it would be if everyone woke up and realised that the people who are running the global show are only in it for themselves. But I know that won't happen, not as long as half the people in this country rely on the show for their living. Ah well. When you get to my advanced age you realise that you haven't got long before you go on the one-way trip to Switzerland (unless they make THAT illegal too). I'm looking forward to it. In the meantime I try to make as many people happy as I can, and I try to be a right fucking nuisance to those who deserve it.

I do lots of stuff. I don't have a telly, but I have loads of other things I enjoy doing, so I only ever get bored at work when I run out of Evil Plans to construct and execute.

So I half ignore the cunts, as there's so little I can do, apart from being a nuisance.

I don't riot, yet. Mainly because I have a job and kids and stuff. Also, I think the current set of turds-in-charge might put right some of the damage created by the last lot, so rioting and looting would be a bit silly, as it would probably get the other lot in again.

However, this feral underclass. I don't think they're an underclass. They're feral. Don't think they're not. Once part of society, they are now in a position where any prospect of a job has gone. They'e undereducated. They probably come from a long line of the undereducated, through no fault of their own. If you brave the streets of Wellingborough today (it's market day) you will see the next generation of the poor sods in their pushchairs outside Costa Coffee with their unemployed mums and often dads, smoking Polish cigarettes. Were these my kids I might try to engage them and teach them something and perhaps spend some of the dole money on food for them, but it doesn't go like that.

These people can't do many of the things I do to entertain myself, because they haven't been taught to. In my experience they spend a lot of time fishing, God knows how they afford the stuff, God knows they'd be better off educating themselves, but NO, it doesn't happen. It's a fact. Argue if you like, from your comfy semi somewhere.

What the fuck are they SUPPOSED to do? No job. No prospects. I know, brilliant plan! Let's say "We're all in this together" and show them by driving around in chauffeur-driven jags, claiming huge expenses, pissing money up the wall like there's no tomorrow, tell them the Olympics is on (but they can't have a ticket) and everything is wonderful. Excellent. And if that doesn't piss them right off, tell them where they can and can't smoke, what they can and can't say, tell them just in case they weren't fucked already that Uni is going to cost them ten years wages and won't give them a job anyway.

Yep. That'll work.

Now fuck off,Clarke, you huge throbbing bellend.

Thanks.

2 comments:

NewsboyCap said...

Sorry Uncle Marvo you are totally wrong!
Clarke is a limp, flacid, spineless bellend, just like the rest of this coagulated excuse of a cunch of bunts
we call a gummint

Anonymous said...

They’re not feral, they are weasels.
Opportunistic rodents living at the margins and draining middle Britain taxpayers dry.
The upper crust toffs in the cabinet have never scrabbled to earn a crust and their empathy to the sudden realisation that “something must be done” doesn’t cut it.
It is often difficult to get a person to fix something if their salary depends on them not fixing it.
There are thousands and thousands of people employed within government, councils, arms length agencies and not for profit- but for lots of wages organisations whose livelihood is supported by the existence of this so called feral class.
What have they been doing for the last 15 years?
There seems to be symbiotic relationship between the supported and their supporters. The supported know that rafts of help, sustained by cash and other benefits are freely available if they tick the right boxes. Unluckily for the tax payer they know the right ones to tick.
What would the supporting agencies employees do if all their clients little problems were cleared up and they “issues” didn’t exist, which often they don’t.
In one jaw dropping moment during a fly on the wall TV programme on prisons I watched and listened to some prison worker tell “a client” who was up for parole that he was vulnerable….. FFS.
Oh, brilliant, throw in the jargon and sustain the client/facilitator relationship. Vested interests all round or am I being cynical.
But if you have worked your arse off and paid tax for 30 years and you are out of a job you go to the dole and get £50.00 a week. But if you’ve got issues you can get flats and furniture and better still if you’re an alcoholic or druggie you can get extra money due to your “issues”. Kerching- get in.
Balanced…………….. my arse.