Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Tuesday 31 July 2012

So

I work my arse off. Today, I am asked "have you finished all that coding yet?"

I think "hey! funny man."

He is serious. He has given me a job to do, which is supposed to be finished today, when I have spent most of my waking hours driving or working on this piece of shit, specified by some fuckwit of a salesman, realised by some arsecock of a project manager, and inserted, rusty end first, up a sub-contractor, via Microsoft Project (spits). The salesman has got a bonus by selling used underpants to the customer, who is a fuckwit anyway, at a saving of around 4/6½d, thus incurring about 4 weeks of shit work at roughly a pittance a week.

That is all I can say. I might give summat away. But anyway, sod them. Tomorrow I regroup. Watch this space.

1 comment:

SadButMadLad said...

I'm madly coding to finish something that was sold to the customer a month ago. I hate deadlines set by a salesman.

Especially when the task is huge, involves a lot of unknowns, half working hardware, lack of debugging support, and you've tried to cater for all these factors by doubling the timescale and still it's wrong.