Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Thursday 28 January 2010

Sweeping Generalisation


Why do people who are actively supporting NuLab, promoting Leftist views, etc, look like cunts to me?

I have a few ideas, but I would like some input on this.

My suspicions:

1. Because they are cunts.
2. Because they are likely to be the kind of people I wouldn't like and therefore I expect them to look cuntish.
3. I am convincing myself they look cuntlike - if I didn't know their political views I might think they looked much less cunty.

Any other ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my youth, I thought that reactionary old farts looked like cunts, which was odd because at that age I didn't know what a real cunt looked like. Now, I know what a real cunt looks like and I agree with you. But I guess the young people of today probably think that I look like a cunt. They'll learn ... they'll learn.