Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Thursday 25 February 2010

A question for the Cons

As it is apparent that Mr "Call Me" Dave Cameron is not capable of beating a one-legged cripple in an arse-kicking contest, I wonder if anyone has any ideas on whether or not there is someone lurking in the wings to take over?

I suggest that, unless the present incumbents, and I emphasise the bents, in our illustrious snout-troughing corporation get a severe trouncing, the rest of CMD's party faithful will be looking seriously at trying another chap/chapess. Or another party altogether.

FFS.

May I suggest to them that they do it right now? It won't be any worse, I promise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recall when Dan Hannan said he'd be cutting back on his MEP duties?

Well, it appears he is kicking off a Tea Party movement in Brighton.

Uncle Marvo said...

Well, fuck me gently with a lightly smoked haddock.

Isn't this a day for good news?

Now, hm, UKIP, or at least our man Farage, gets together with Hannan and his merry tea party, and whoop-de-do.

Could happen. Should happen.

Anonymous said...

Why haddock, Uncle M? What's wrong with cod?

Discrimination, I tell you!

Farage + Hannan is a dream team. But I doubt it will happen.

Blogger said...

YoBit enables you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you can from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

You can press CLAIM as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.