Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Friday 5 February 2010

Something for the weekend


I haven't any idea what this means.


I expect I could work it out. But not until Monday, because I shall be away from reality until then.

So, if some kind, learned soul would care to wade through the very few paragraphs of cock therein, and would like to leave a little comment along the lines of "Good Thing" or "Bad Thing", then please do so.

Then I will be able to know what it is about. Or not.

Why do they make these things so complicated? Legal Beagles tell me that it is so that everything is unabiguous. I think that their sesquipedaliansim is to prevent the poor chap on the Clapham Omnibus getting further than the first sentence.

ITWSBT.

4 comments:

Captain Ranty said...

It is indeed a good thing.

Read this:

http://talking-clock.blogspot.com/2010/02/ukips-lord-willoughby-de-broke-brings.html

We need this like we need oxygen.

CR.

Captain Ranty said...

I did a post on it as well:

http://captainranty.blogspot.com/2010/02/constitutional-reform-bill.html

CR.

Uncle Marvo said...

It looked very much like a Good Thing to me, too.

I was looking for the catch. I couldn't find it, but then again I'm not much of a catchfinder.

Captain Ranty said...

And then you proceeded to find the catches in your very next post.

(I attempted to explain why the catches didn't/don't matter, but I am no expert).

CR.