Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Tuesday 23 March 2010

Beat

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Holby, the loon, has joined them. "Them" being the villains that he has been beating for so long.

I wish him all the very best and will donate to the campaign just as soon as he's managed to sort his knob out. And if I ever think of anyhing

I don't think Holby is corruptible. I know I'm as corrupted as I can become. I trust him to do what he says he'll do, and I know why he's doing it. It isn't some stupid ambition he's had since he was a kid.

I can't be an MP. Several things disqualify me from becoming one. I don't want to be one, either. I would be rubbish at it, I haven't got the time, the energy or the inclination.

But there is something I can do. And I can do it better than most people.

So I'm going to do that.

Not saying. How annoying is that?

No comments: