Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Thursday 20 October 2011

Goodbye

In the light of revelations by Cameron, Clegg and Miliband that the will of the British people is not of any interest to them, because they know better, I would like to say just one thing.

Lots of cleverer bloggers than me, and even some politicians like Nigel Farage, and many of the press, have put the arguments both lucidly and succinctly, so I won't even try to do better.

This is my message to them. Just this.

FUCK. YOU.

FUCK YOU, IN THE EAR, WITH A RUSTY POLE.

You do not represent me, nor anyone else in this fair isle. As far as I'm concerned, you can just fuck RIGHT off.

Goodbye.

2 comments:

Lord Lindley said...

Well said! and so well put.

Anonymous said...

impressive.
looks like the British people is not that worried about EU as you are, though.
http://www.ipsos-mori.com/Assets/Docs/Polls/sept11IssuesIndex_topline.pdf