Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Wednesday 24 April 2013

Deport Him

He's a hate-filled bastard. He has a chip on his shoulder.

Apparently he hasn't committed a crime. Well, if anti-semitism isn't a crime, that's a bit daft. Anyone who doesn't agree with his misguided religious beliefs gets ridiculed.

He incites people to civil disobedience.

He singles out minority groups and has a go at them.

So what if he hasn't committed a crime in the UK? That's simply a problem with UK law. Change it.

So send him to Jordan or somewhere. See if I care.

Who mentioned Abu Qatada? I was talking about Old Holborn.

SNORK!

2 comments:

Patricia Ryan said...

The punch line made me spit my coffee out laughing.

@lescromps said...

Funny as fuck ;)))