Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Tuesday 21 June 2011

Nutjob

I don't know if I've been hanging around the headcases on Twitter for too long, but blimey.

My brain exploded last night.

There was some shit. My kid having her head smacked into a wall by a bullying bitch at school. And me "having a word" with bitch's dad.

Then when I thought it was safe to go back into the water I had some horrendous news, about a friend.

Then some more minor shit, which normally would have fallen off unnoticed.

Then there I was sitting, Twittering away like the babbling idiot that I am, and someone said something to someone else which I probably would not normally have even blinked at, and some bastard crept into my brain and flicked the self-destruct switch.

Fuck's sake. Red mist, black dog, tsunami of brain cells.

Obvious solution, attack the straw that broke the back of the camel.

Twat.

Anyway, that's where I went. I'm @RealPengy now.

Soz.

No comments: