Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Thursday 15 March 2012

Fuck off, Max

Dear Max

I am sorely disappointed that, despite my suitability for the role for which I applied over a week ago, you have not even managed to put me in contact with your client, let alone arranged an interview.

It is clear to me that you understand neither the client's requirement nor my CV. In fact, I would venture to suggest that you are acting parasitically and are of no benefit to either party in this matter.

Accordingly, I am binning this prospect and shall not contemplate using your agency ever again.

I shall pursue other avenues even though I was extremely keen on this particular position, as you know.

What I'm actually trying to say is fuck off. There.

Regards

Pengy
=======================================================================
25 minutes later I got an interview arranged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good on you Uncle. Gives me encouragement for my near in the future battles.

Yours,
the 'melican crow