Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Tuesday 20 March 2012

WTAF

I see a job vacancy. It asks for a minimum of three years experience of NINETEEN different disciplines.

I have all of them. For thirteen years. Some, for much more than this.

In addition I have a dozen or so other skills.

The CUNTING AGENT will not put me forward to the FUCKING CUSTOMER because he says they want 100% what the JOB TITLE IS. As in he does NOT WANT the OTHER DOZEN SKILLS.

He does NOT ASK THEM.

He will NOT TELL ME WHO THE COCKING CLIENT IS.

Give me three reasons why I should not go to his office and set fire to it, with him in it. Apart from the obvious arson one.

GAH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send the agent a little set of bullet points showing them how your skills are inexorably linked for them to present this to the client for consideration as the symbiosis of said abilities provide greater opportunities for their client to get more bang for their buck in addition for the employer to further gain from your latent skills and considerable experience when you unveil to them that to you the job is a breeze and will be a pleasure to work on.
Assuming of course the agent knows what symbiosis means.

Mr Larrington said...

A chap I know from elsewhere was given a job description by a slave trader recently. The client wanted three years iPad app development experience.