Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Tuesday 27 April 2010

Foot

It never ceases to amaze me just how fundamentally stupid some people are.

But then, I shouldn't be surprised. The stupid to whom I refer can be collectively labelled New Labour. It appears that, at every turn, they are intent on holstering their gun and, careful to ensure that the barrel is pointing directly downward, pull the trigger.

It just seems that whatever they do, it is turned around and pointed back at them. In spades.

Most of the mud they sling is artificial. Then someone finds some proper dark brown stuff and lobs it straight back.

They seem incapable of promoting anything positive about themselves - I suppose this is because all one has to do is to look back at the last sack of shit that they laughing called a manifesto, and see how much of it came true. It isn't a big list.

So they attack, ad hominem, or try to express their wonky and deluded dreams in the form of negative slants on the opposition.

The last one that really made me laugh was the "Fire up the Quattro" dig at Cameron taking us back to before this government. What they seem to have missed is that at least two-thirds of the country would welcome it.

And today, we have this piece de resistance, twat by Labour's very own John Prescott. I secretly like JP. I think that he genuinely believes in the Labour movement, and that is not such a bad thing. I don't think he's fully aware how far New Labour have gone down the road to obscurity, with their unique blend of everything that was ever wrong with any part of any party or its leader, adding a sprinkle of lawyers, barristers and others in the legal profession, with a side dish of Peers of Convenience, a dash of minorities, and a dump of legislation.

But this picture sums up the ineptitude of this government. How far off the mark they are. How far from reality.

"Funded by the Labour Government"

Do you know, I reaaly, truly, madly, deeply believe that they think it's their money.

Now go and search twitter (as well as the twitpic itself) for comments.

I'm not the only one who's noticed.

3 comments:

Corrugated Soundbite said...

I shall have to blog this also.

By the way Marvster, have you noticed how the Labour drones have started capitalising "Change"? Who is this Change? Does he/she have a blog? And is the Change Family quite a big family, thus qualifying regular usage of his/her first name of "Real" Change? (pronounced ray-al, like the football team).

Barking Spider said...

Their sense of entitlement never ceases to amaze/astound/infuriate me, I can't wait until the twats are history!

"Change"/PR is the last throw of the dice for Brown and the first and last one for Clegg, the nasty little cnut!

Ted Treen said...

Change:-?

That's all that the Brown/Balls axis will leave us out of our gard-earned wages.

Loose Change.