Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Wednesday 14 April 2010

Gloves

Tolerance of people regardless of race, creed or colour is essential in a civilised society.

It is clear why. It is because people have no choice as to their race, or colour. And they are entitled to their beliefs.

Homosexuality is the same. Apparently (I don't know, because I am heterosexual, and I can't help it) a homosexual can't help being so. I expect he/she doesn't want to be the way he/she isn't. I don't.

So I am civilised, as both of my readers will be aware.

I wear glasses as well, as a result of eye damage from working on VDUs for more years than I care to remember. I am also going a bit thin on top. And I have a small penis, as attested to by the emails I get daily offering me extensions and substitutes.

I don't actually care. You can call me anything you like. Slap-head (even though I'm not), specky four-eyes, anything. If I see that you have anything I can take the piss out of, such as a huge pair of bristols, I will call you "chesty" or something. You started it.

Now then, Mandy, this says that you, at 08.46, said that Cameron has a long nose.

I hope you're thick-skinned. You started it.

Oh, oh, oh. I am so looking forward to this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't see, going bald and u got a small one? Welcome to the real world. (I'm sure there must be more than two of us with the same afflictions?)

F-2-C, Blogroll, you, added!

Dark Lochnagar said...

Hey Uncy, what about us fat bastard? You left us out you speccy twat!