Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Thursday 17 November 2011

Evan

Right, toads.

I'm not giving too much away, but I spent 15 long years in brainwashing. I KNOW about it. Trust me. Push me as far as you like, I'm saying nothing. But trust me, I know the difference between what makes people believe you and what makes people want to die for you. I can see it in a heartbeat.

I've seen Nigel Farage in action. He isn't saying what he says for effect. He isn't saying it because he wants the job. He's saying it because he knows that what he says is thought by many, many people.

I am one of those people.

Go, Mr Farage. Go go go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bdob6QRLRJU

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Farage at his trite, lazy-thinking and tub-thumping best. Comparison made between world wars and Merkel's Germany. Fantastic stuff. What's the adage? Comparison are odious? I wish. His are just boring.

Mitch said...

I think you are right, He is the voice of reason but nobody seems to be listening.
I wonder what he has been offerered to shut up?......or threatened with.