Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Wednesday 26 May 2010

Despatches

We have a new cleaner at work. She started about a week ago, and her job is to clean the office areas of the factory. Being a factory, it is a shithole. Cleaning this place is soul-destroying.

I have just crossed paths with said lady (whose name I know not, yet), and she is on her knees with a bucket of water and a toothbrush, cleaning the bits under the open staircase, like it's her own house.

I asked her whether she'd been asked to do that. She replied "No, but it's filthy, and if a job's worth doing, it's worth doing properly. People look at me funny but I don't care."

She brought an old toothbrush in from home to do this. I don't know what she gets paid, but I bet it's the minimum wage, whatever that is. Or less, knowing this bunch of cunts.

Anyway, lady, whatever your name is, you've made my fucking day.

I'm going to buy the biggest box of chocolates I can find and leave it in your locker.

2 comments:

I am Stan said...

Yo Unc`s,

An admirable lady possessing that rare quality PRIDE.

However she should be careful,Elf n Safety will be on her case and she could find herself sacked.

A USED TOOTHBRUSH FROM HER HOME?

Uncle Marvo said...

That had occurred to me.

There will be EXTREME violence if that happens.