Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Monday 1 March 2010

Just a Quickie

I note that the British Bullshitting Corporation are quoting certain councils as saying that they have deficits, but are trying to identify ways of cutting costs without reducing services or jobs.

It is called "efficiency".

And it is something that each of does. That's because it's our own money.

When it isn't our own money, we refurbish conference rooms and have fancy nameplates and let people get away with doing not very much, not to mention advertising the services we provide, even though it is a one-horse race and there is no alternative. Because it isn't our money.

And we, apparently, have to feel sorry for these poor council people for having to do what they should have been doing since Day One.

Just a thought.

1 comment:

Corrugated Soundbite said...

I love a good "schools 'n' 'ospitals" style sob story on s sunny Monday afternoon (bit gutted I'm missing it actually). Their misery makes me smile to a point where I might not need to get rat-arsed on whisky after work tonight.

Good thought Marv. Write some more down and see if you can't lend one or two of them to the Labour drones and iDave fanboys.